Our highly qualified tax professionals, including CPAs, prepare and file your taxes wherever your business is located in the United States, and whatever your business activities may be. Because of T.A.M. unique centralized data processing model, we are able to offer our professional tax services at significant savings. More importantly, our tax professionals ensure that you and your business get each and every deduction you deserve.
- Preparation of Federal and State business income tax returns, including Corporate, Partnership, and Sole Proprietorship returns, for all types of businesses.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for business owners.
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns for our retail clients
- Preparation of quarterly tax returns for our payroll clients
- Support of all necessary tax forms and schedules.
- All your business tax questions answered throughout the year
- Experience – Our tax professionals are highly qualified professionals who include CPAs, IRS Enrolled Agents, and other certified tax professionals.
- Personal Service – You work and communicate live and directly with one of our representatives.
- Savings – Our tax preparation fees will typically save you 50% or more, when compared to your local CPA.
- Responsiveness – We ensure that each and every tax return is completed and filed on a timely basis.
- Guaranteed – We guarantee the accuracy of the tax returns we prepare.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Income Tax Returns – If we have performed bookkeeping services for your business throughout the year, we will simply prepare your tax return based on the financial data that we would already have prepared for you. If you are new to T.A.M., you can simply provide us with your existing financial reports, which we will review for accuracy before preparing your tax return, or you can provide us with all the source documents with which we can perform “catch-up” bookkeeping, after which we will prepare your business tax return.
- Sales Taxes – T.A.M. will prepare your sales/use/excise tax returns on a monthly or quarterly basis, based on the sales and related data we book for your business one of our bookkeeping services. If you are not a regular (monthly or quarterly) T.A.M. client, we will simply ask you to provide us with your sales and sales tax reports (from your point-of-sale system or other source), and we will prepare your sales return.
- Payroll and related Returns – If you sign up for our payroll services, all payroll related filings are included. This includes federal and state income tax witholding returns, as well as unemployment reports. If you are not a T.A.M. Payroll client, simply provide us with your payroll reports and we will file all relevant reports.